A-1 Shredding ensures high priority on recycling and sustainability.
The environmental benefits of paper recycling are many. Paper recycling:
• Reduces greenhouse gas emissions that can contribute to climate change by avoiding methane emissions and reducing energy required for a number of paper products.
• Extends the fiber supply and contributes to carbon sequestration.
• Saves considerable landfill space.
• Reduces energy and water consumption.
• Decreases the need for disposal (i.e., landfill or incineration which decreases the amount of CO2 produced).
Recycling 2000 lbs of Paper (1 Ton) Saves:
GALLONS OF OIL
CUBIC YARDS OF LANDFILL SPACE
GALLONS OF WATER